Civilization V: Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario Livestream!

Ga1Friday

2K Community Manager
Hey there everyone! I am going to be on a livestream this Friday playing as the Shoshone in the Civilization V: Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario. I am not sure how it is going to go... I am going to be playing the mid to late game turns but the awesome Pete Murray set up the game up until that point and he is bragging about how the situation he has engineered is quite complicated. :crazyeye:

Hope to see you in the chat!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join 2K Games and Firaxis Games as we play through the mid and late game turns of a scenario fraught with complexity, conquest, and bison.

We will be playing as the Shoshone in the Civilization V: Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario. Talk with us, ask questions, and offer strategies as we attempt to win this 150 turn scenario.

You can join the FB event here.

Details:
Where: Twitch.tv/2K
When: Friday February 28th 2014 at 11:00amPDT

Good to see that civ 5 is still alive in your minds...

Would it be too much to ask from you to share some hints about the near future...? I know you are already playing with the new toy ( ;) I know you... ), but are there plans for a last patch? Anything? Come on...

Would it be too much to ask from you to share some hints about the near future...? I know you are already playing with the new toy ( ;) I know you... ), but are there plans for a last patch? Anything? Come on...

Seconded!

Civ V has really received some of the best expansions of games in recent memories, and the fall patch was great. But, as you can probably tell by the discussion around here, there are still some very simple fixes needed to balance and diversify the social policy trees, as well as some simple and not so simple AI adjustments.

If a modder can make the AI use ranged units to move and shoot on the same turn in a week, I'm sure you guys can too! (or, you can hire the guy as a contractor, I'm sure he'd be overjoyed) ;)

One last thing, more on topic. Any achievements coming for this scenario?

Thanks Kate, as always!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Would it be too much to ask from you to share some hints about the near future...? but are there plans for a last patch? Anything? Come on...

I will see what I can find out. :)

The fact that stream was at that time is really frustrating for European users. I was asleep :(

The stream has not happened yet. :) We are streaming at 11amPT. I believe that 11:00amPT is 8:00pm in the Netherlands. We do try to stream at a time that works for as many people as possible.

Sweet! Really enjoying the scenario so far, would be cool watching others do it.

I will see what I can find out. :)

Appreciated.

(Including the subtle, subconscious acknowledgement of the possibility that they are already playing with the new toy... which according to development patterns of the last 3 iterations, should already be in a highly developed prototype phase... :D )

That time fits me, but I'll probably be busy since other people like to use people like me in this area.

Just a reminder that the livestream is today! I hope to see you all there. Pete Murray has set up quite the precarious situation and I am not 100% certain that I can lead the Shoshone to a win. :p

.... Not sure how to post a picture or if I have permissions to do so, so here is a link to the image that I am trying to share :p

If you right click the image in imjur, select "Copy image url" and paste that into the

It needs to have the .jpg on the end:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bbAJojb.jpg[/IMG]
Without that it's a link to the page on which the image is hosted, rather than to the image itself. :)

This is sort of off-topic so, apologies. Here is how I did it (only without spaces)
[ IMG ] http://imgur.com/bbAJoj [/IMG ]

But it did not appear when I used the image tags. :confused:

You are not in charge of the Civilopedia now, do you?

:lol:

Kidding, kidding... no pun intended.

P.S.: a picture of the prototype would be nice... :D

We did not discuss future plans though I did pass along your questions to the team. I tried to play through a portion of a scenario after Pete had set up the opening 50 turns. Things did not go as planned. I am going to have another go at it soon. (This round was not my finest hour)

You can get the save file and play for yourself! It would be great to know how many of you can win as the Shoshone. :)

Top Bottom