Civilization V Funny screenshots

Since I never did a domination victory since vanilla, I decided to give it a try, practice it on higher difficulties and took Shaka on a pangea map. This is my starting situation so far...

Spoiler :

...should I start a new game?

Yes :p

Personally I see no point in playing as civilisation on the map which makes using its Unique Abilities absolutely impossible.

Settle a city on the gold tile and you'll have a kind of Panama canal :) Could have been cool with a naval civ.

Holy sh!t....This was Songhai's only city!

2014-02-24_00001.jpg

One of these days Im going to go for domination with La Venta :p

EDIT: Don't judge on the low science, long war with Japan messed this game up completely :mad:

EDIT: Don't judge on the low science, long war with Japan messed this game up completely :mad:

Hey, you're researching radio in the 1500s. I'm not gonna say anything. ;)

Oh look! It's the tar pits of Tokyo!
2014-01-05_00002.jpg

Your starting position is already bad, but... Why didn't you just move 1 tile to have coastal city? O_o

Since I never did a domination victory since vanilla, I decided to give it a try, practice it on higher difficulties and took Shaka on a pangea map. This is my starting situation so far...

Spoiler :

...should I start a new game?

ugh...i would. isthmus's are my least favorite land feature,don't ask me why, I'm just not into them. If i find an isthmus in the first few turns, i am rage quitting,much less , if , i started in the middle of one. If there was some kind of metric for the AI to value open border deals differently , a "canal zone" play might be interesting , but , without that existing , isthmus's are worthless.

Tokyo is not the capital of Japan in this game, Kyoto is.

Ironic really, because the real Kyoto is effectively the real-world equivalent of being one tile away from coastal status, but isn't (it's surrounded by mountains!)

It's official: being conquered raises the average IQ of a city-state resident by at least 50%.

Um, sure, I can do that....

Spoiler :

Maybe they got bored with their own jewelry and wanted someone else's.

Top Bottom