Civilization V Funny screenshots

Maybe they got bored with their own jewelry and wanted someone else's.

If you ally them the quest is completed, so it doesn't need to be someone else's jewelry. I've done that before with city states. Maybe you take it from them and sell it back to them under a different form?

It's all in the branding.

"Hey, thanks for the jewelry. Here's some nice, shiny, new "Spanish" jewelry that you're gonna love. Oh, and, ... um ... please don't look at it too closely. Just sayin'."

Mansa Musa wants to make sure that this island is really safe
Spoiler :

Congo should surround the enemy with troops not cities. This was some crazy expansion.
Spoiler :

Is that a custom true earth map? if so, lake Victoria ought to be at the bottom of the nile, otherwise I'm going to be disappointed :D

I find that hard to swallow. Usually Earth Maps just spew out the shapes, but all the geography is constant with reality.

I find that hard to swallow. Usually Earth Maps just spew out the shapes, but all the geography is constant with reality.

That is actually the built-in Earth map in Civ V; it's really well put together.

that is strange, i dont have a precise earth map that came with BNW/GnK/vanilla like that one.

maybe the map size (huge in this game) makes it appear more percise, standard or smaller gets kind of crunched in small parts and look messed up, I've seen the iberian peninsula as a really awkward 1 tile strand that wouldn't be identifiable and other abnormalities.

Yeah the Earth map is awful on standard size, especially the stupid mountain tile that separates South America from Central/North America, but I guess it can be good on a bigger scale.

Derp. You learn something new every few days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 23.09.55.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 23.09.55.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 958
Perhaps he just learned that his inquisitor can't purge Protestantism from Dusseldorf -- he would have to own Dusseldorf to use an inquisitor.

maybe the map size (huge in this game) makes it appear more percise, standard or smaller gets kind of crunched in small parts and look messed up, I've seen the iberian peninsula as a really awkward 1 tile strand that wouldn't be identifiable and other abnormalities.

It might be me, but Italy looks like it's an island on the minimap. Italy is crazy anyway, in my latest game it consists of a thin peninsula that basically looks like a snake

Perhaps he just learned that his inquisitor can't purge Protestantism from Dusseldorf -- he would have to own Dusseldorf to use an inquisitor.

Yup hehe. Though I'm quite sure you can cleanse enemy cities while you're at war. At least, that's what I think I remember doing once or twice.

And no, he kind of got into an argument with me. We eventually worked things out, though.

Top Bottom