Civilization V Funny screenshots

Is that a special map script or Archipelago with high sea level?
It's large islands with I-can't-remember what sea level I set it on.

If you'll forgive the rearrangement of your pictures, Heerlo, I'm thinking that the Songhai troops here...

Are saying this:

:lol:

Rule #6 of Civ V: Alex is, and always will be, a massive douchebag

Spoiler :

Attachments

• 2014-03-25_00001.jpg
    2014-03-25_00001.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 1,756
Rule #6 of Civ V: Alex is, and always will be, a massive douchebag

Spoiler :

10 tiles away from Alex on Deity (thanks to what looks like a moved start on your part), I'd just DOW now to steal the 4 settlers he's about to put out...

Hanoi, or, New Indonesia:

Spoiler :

(Hanoi had taken Yerevan a while ago. Knowing that Indonesian spice cities can't be razed, I gifted that ironclad to Hanoi the same turn I knocked the city's health down haha)

10 tiles away from Alex on Deity (thanks to what looks like a moved start on your part), I'd just DOW now to steal the 4 settlers he's about to put out...

Eh, was my first attempt on Deity for lolz, and that's what happened :(

However, I will not be defeated and try again! FOR GREAT HONOR AND GLORY!:lol:

Spoiler :

What is Austria doing with those workers? Building ROADS!?

Maybe they are waiting for my borders to expand and let me pay maintaince for those roads, tricky AI's xD

It looks like they're trying to link Salzburg and Graz together...but no doubt secretly plotting to destroy your economy at the same time...

Also, Machu's gonna be a nice city with a few Terrace Farms.

It looks like they're trying to link Salzburg and Graz together...but no doubt secretly plotting to destroy your economy at the same time...

Also, Machu's gonna be a nice city with a few Terrace Farms.

Yes, but the connection will not work anymore when one of those road tiles come inside incan territory and Austria doesn't have open borders with him. So it will ruin his economy more.

New World Scenario: Complete Reversal

Aztecs have dominated the new world, winning wars in rapid succession against Spain, England, and France. The units they're using? Well modern European units of course. Can't complete the irony without taking Spanish cities with Conquistadors! ;) I started all of these wars and simultaneously prevented Europe from wiping out any of my Native American friends. I own an empire of 12 cities, and as you can see my capitol is better in most things than the European cities. But for some reason approval is just 9%? Worse then the Mayans who have one crappy ice city? Doesn't make much sense, so I think that was bugged. I have science buildings and most things...you can see my literacy is above 80% and I have the world's highest population. I would say this is about as good as you can get in 100 turns. My only regret is I was just 4 cities away from wiping out every European colony in the new world. drat! sorry, I'm at work so I can't load the map to post world pics right now. It's pretty funny to see my army so crowded around the last cities that they can barely move. And I have loads of cannons and cavalry. Also visited china and Europe. I guess the next step is to keep playing and wipe out Europe! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 9.49.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 9.49.44 PM.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 9.53.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 9.53.56 PM.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 371
Well... This is going to be an interesting game...

Spoiler :

Nope, I made a 10-civilization game with Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, Nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, Latvia, Australia, and Afghanistan: All user-created civilizations.

Top Bottom