Civilization V Funny screenshots

Nope, I made a 10-civilization game with Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, Nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, Latvia, Australia, and Afghanistan: All user-created civilizations.

I tired a game like that, but with all cartoon civs. however, I would like to try a game like the one you set up, can you link me to all those mods on workshop or point me in the right direction? I do think I tried to get the Nazi one to work, but it didn't at the time :c (wanted to kill Hitler :D)

Anyways, whilst this is not a screen shot, it is a guide on how to play Japan properly:
Spoiler :

I tired a game like that, but with all cartoon civs. however, I would like to try a game like the one you set up, can you link me to all those mods on workshop or point me in the right direction? I do think I tried to get the Nazi one to work, but it didn't at the time :c (wanted to kill Hitler :D)

Anyways, whilst this is not a screen shot, it is a guide on how to play Japan properly:
Spoiler :

You can find them all in the downloads page on this website, mostly on page three of the "New Civilizations" though.

Is that even a screenshot?

PS I moved a unit into an ancient ruin and then I met Harold Bluetooth for the first time. I thought he and Denmark were in the ancient ruin but no, a Denmark warrior was right next to the ancient ruin when I exited the Denmark screen and saw the ancient ruin bonus.

Is that even a screenshot?

PS I moved a unit into an ancient ruin and then I met Harold Bluetooth for the first time. I thought he and Denmark were in the ancient ruin but no, a Denmark warrior was right next to the ancient ruin when I exited the Denmark screen and saw the ancient ruin bonus.

he and Denmark were in the ancient ruin

I don't know why but I find this hilarious :lol: Congratulations for getting ancient ruin - as a prize you get FURIOUS VIKING HORDE :crazyeye: this is creative reboot of Civ4 'discover barbarians in the goody hut' :crazyeye:

By the way I think it would be very enjoyable feature if there was (very low) chance of spawning Barbarian Great Death Robot from ancient ruin. :p

By the way I think it would be very enjoyable feature if there was (very low) chance of spawning Barbarian Great Death Robot from ancient ruin. :p

It probably wouldn't be very enjoyable if it happened. ;)

Spoiler :

Wow! Awesome coastal start. Cargo ships and Barbary Corsairs go! :king:

Spoiler :

Inland sea :eek:

Spoiler :

Canal! :king:

Spoiler :

Ice locked? :eek:

Spoiler :

Canal! :king:

Spoiler :

AAH FORGET IT! :mad:

It works for me.

:lol: at that frustrating screenshot story.

Tragic... My first venetian game was an amazing location... with inland sea! That was sad...

A couple of screenshots from back in August that I forgot to post until now:

Spoiler :
Negative Faith per turn?

Spoiler :
A glitch I randomly came across when testing my Bold & Brash mod. Its looking foggy today! xD

I don't know why but I find this hilarious :lol: Congratulations for getting ancient ruin - as a prize you get FURIOUS VIKING HORDE :crazyeye: this is creative reboot of Civ4 'discover barbarians in the goody hut' :crazyeye:

I think I can see why that feature was removed from civ V, but its not like finding the location of two campsites is really any worse than this.

I'm assuming with the GDR one, this is meant to only happen during the atomic era, or are you suggesting that it could pop up in the medieval era, meaning that it was created.......ALIENS?!?!?!?! :confused::eek:

Also in that screenshot above Honolulu seems to have quite an aggressive anti-immigration policy going on there...

Spoiler :
A glitch I randomly came across when testing my Bold & Brash mod. Its looking foggy today! xD

Polynesia, the foggiest place on earth(the game earth).

@Mr.Grieves: I hate inland seas too, since I love naval civ. Did you use a Continent map? You should try the Communitas map script (available on steam workshop), it's awesome for a naval development. It has several inland seas, but they are always connected to the deep oceans by strategic straits. there are also dozens of small islands through the map, mostly filles with strategic resources.

:D No, I shuffled and randomly got a Pangaea. I guess random is the operative word for this map.

Yeah I've seen some interesting looking screenshots floating around using that one, I'll give it a spin. The ice locked seas are giving me a headache.

Tsar Nicholas II realized he was such a threat, he wanted to take him out decades before he came to power...

Spoiler :

Attachments

• 2014-03-23_00001.jpg
    2014-03-23_00001.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 637
Top Bottom