Civilization V Funny screenshots

Bismarck's UB (Hanse) gives the city it's built in +5% production from every trade route to a different City State (Up to 40% production boost. 50% with Petra and Collossus). Germany's playstyle is to benefit greatly from trade routes with Cs, which Bismarck is trying to shut down.

EDIT: Goshdarnit didn't see that other reply, apologies.

Germany's UB is the Hanse, which gives Production bonuses when trading with City states. Embargoing all City states just negates that, so why would he do it?
Oh, I thought it was just stupid 'cause, you know, why would you embargo a CS? They're the lifeblood of the world congress...
I guess that's what I get for having never played as Germany.

I think I finally understand why Genghis never does well in the hands of the AI.
Spoiler :

Shaka: Bismarck, that "big" army you have, what is it doing two tiles from my borders?

Bismarck: Funny you would ask, mr. "Warmongering Shaka who attacked me four times in a row". Why are you attacking my friend Casimir III?

Shaka: I figured I could pull a cheap "if you attack me you will suffer diplomatic penalty with everyone unless I get to attack first" move. Your point?

Bismarck: Oh ho ho ho! Dummkopf, I never had any intentions on attacking you.

Shaka: Whatever do you mean?

Bismarck: I promise not to attack you for 50 turns. I take it you will uphold that little promise? *repositions his units*

Spoiler :

Bismarck: Problem, Shaka? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Well, Poland is in the bad shape...

It would be absolutely hilarious if Shaka sent nuke to Warsaw :D

Moderator Action: Remember folks, no public discussion of moderator actions. Let's get back to funny screenies.

100 GPT says I can cause total genocide and destruction to the aboriginals.

I once did that as Spain...wiped out the Barbs, colonized Australia, and enjoyed the benefits of double yields from Uluru and the GBR.

What map is that?

Spoiler :

The result, plus I had an infantry on the east side of Australia, so the aboriginals have been killed off successfully. That horseman will hopefully drown there on that boat.

Top Bottom