Civilization V Funny screenshots

I think I finally understand why Genghis never does well in the hands of the AI.

I lost it. I absolutely lost it. :crazyeye:

Shaka: Bismarck, that "big" army you have, what is it doing two tiles from my borders?

Spoiler :

Bismarck: Problem, Shaka? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny story, but the pic makes no sense. We're looking right at the Polish :c5capital: capital, but scoreboard says Casimir is kaput.

You know, even if it isn't completely (or at all) clear about why a screenshot is supposed to be funny, there's still not much reason to flip about it and blatantly attack the poster. Granted some clarification would be nice for many of these screenshots, but nonetheless I think you need to calm down a little.

I didn't "flip" out over this screenshot but all screenshots in the "funny" thread that are dryer than stale bread. I think this thread needs serious moderator action deleting any screenshot post that doesn't fit the criteria of the thread.

I didn't "flip" out over this screenshot but all screenshots in the "funny" thread that are dryer than stale bread. I think this thread needs serious moderator action deleting any screenshot post that doesn't fit the criteria of the thread.
You think moderators should delete posts that in your opinion aren't funny? Good luck with that...

I lost it. I absolutely lost it. :crazyeye:

Funny story, but the pic makes no sense. We're looking right at the Polish :c5capital: capital, but scoreboard says Casimir is kaput.

That would be due to Shaka actually wiping Poland out at one point, and I wanted to hold him back for a while longer so I could be at peace. I MAY have been a LITTLE bit heavy handed liberating Warsaw, maybe that's why Casimir sometimes look like a little angry terrier sometimes.

That's another bug to add to the list then, I guess. When recalling a civ, the leaderboard doesn't immediately put them back on the list as opposed to the leaderboard immediately taking a civ off the list when wiped out.

Also: Doughnut Island. There's the joke.

Oh, hey there, Swedes. What's that? You like our lake?

Spoiler :

Oh, hey there, Swedes. What's that? You like our lake?

Spoiler :

Due to Sweden's failure to conquer the world they decided to conquer a tiny lake instead.

Due to Sweden's failure to conquer the world they decided to conquer a tiny lake instead.

And then they promptly dismantled the Privateer and turned it into the Priovänteer DIY package, to be bought at the local IKEA.

And then they promptly dismantled the Privateer and turned it into the Priovänteer DIY package, to be bought at the local IKEA.

Swedish UB: IKEA. Ideology pressure adds extra Unhappiness to other civs from frustration of putting together furniture.

It's a cruel world ... and here I thought Haile Selassie was supposed to be a nice and peaceful guy?

Spoiler :

In the game from my above screenshot, Haile has been very peaceful, at least as far as AIs go. :rolleyes: But you have to cut 'em a little slack, you know, because they are AIs. :D

Spoiler :

Oh, the irony.

...Deer can spawn on Jungle tiles?
Nope, but he's using mods (More Luxuries and Optimized Resource Distribution (notice the jade near Onondaga), Colonial Legacies' Vietnam Mod, and some other civilizations; one of them being LastSword's Khmer civ by the looks of it), so the rules don't apply here.

Nope, but he's using mods (More Luxuries and Optimized Resource Distribution (notice the jade near Onondaga), Colonial Legacies' Vietnam Mod, and some other civilizations; one of them being LastSword's Khmer civ by the looks of it), so the rules don't apply here.

I'm also using the More Luxuries and Optimized Resource Distribution mod, and I've noticed deer spawning on jungle tiles when the mod is active.

Top Bottom