1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization V Funny screenshots

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Caeserportugal, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Nizef

Nizef Prince

After more than 7.000 hours in this game, something NEW happened. An AI voted for ME to host the World Congress. I had not bribed it either and as you can see from the screen shot Venice put ALL 18 votes on me! I didn¨t know this was even theoretically possible! Game level is Deity.

Attached Files:

2. Codeword Iroquois

Codeword Iroquois Chieftain

I think England may have some problems... And she was the first to Renaissance.

Attached Files:

Tiberiu likes this.
  3. Tiberiu

Tiberiu Chieftain

7-8 turns ago I backstabbed Sejong and all my other 4 friends and declared war on all the civs in the game to steal their money. My army consists of a crossbowman and I am last in all demographics. Now Sejong brings up this panel.

Sejong_afraid.jpg

4. Drakarska

Drakarska Epic Dadness

Ya gotta love the irony :)

5. Nizef

Nizef Prince

Genghis was a "little" unhappy. In the aftermath, one of his cities join my empire instead. It was a pop27 city and even after that the mongolians were still unhappy...

Attached Files:

Codeword Iroquois likes this.
  6. Tiberiu

Tiberiu Chieftain

Not necessarily funny but it's quite interesting that a civ would be willing to give Open Borders for free. It is the first thing where this happens to me. free open borders.jpg

Codeword Iroquois likes this.
  7. tranx

tranx Civilized

xxx.png
    Feeling alright there, Damascus?

vorlon_mi likes this.
  8. vorlon_mi

vorlon_mi Just One More Turn

9 citadels = 9 great generals expended. Just earning that many GG means a LOT of warring. And what's so special about the land around Damascus, that merited such a high level of protection?

9. tranx

tranx Civilized

Nothing. There was one last capital for me to take before victory, and I just wanted to keep Portuguese troops at a safe distance from Mecca (right of the screenshot) without having to send or move too many troops around. And I also wanted to use the Lebenstraum-enhanced citadels, so I just allowed myself to get carried away (not all of these citadels are mine btw)