Civilization V Funny screenshots

And I was wondering where all those wonders were..
Spoiler :

There were even more if I scrolled down.

That's pretty spammy for Arabia, but also impressive that he could grab so many from two paths of the tree (such as getting HG, GW, ToZ and Hijemi fro the bottom but still grabbing CI, GMoD, Alhambra, and Sistine from the middle/top.)

Though that many Wonders, I'd have expected the city name to say Palenque or Thebes :p

is your happiness adjusted for post-conquering? id think it wouldve skyrocketed to over 30 or something. nice capital, haha.

I didn't get a screen shot of it unfortunately, but once I had the terrain tooltip "ocean" stuck in the middle of the screen, and after a while america denounced the azteks. That message happened to read "america has denounced the ocean". I wouldn't put it past them.

Those are some big horses, too.

Or the Trojan horse met the Egyptians...

Ah nice one FeiLing. How did you finish faster at higher levels? :confused:

At deity they don't start with a couple of units?

Just happened to have more luck in the higher difficulty games (and I played every difficulty just until I won once, not until I won with a date I could be happy with). In theory the best possible time would be the same for all of these despite the difficulty. The more units they have just make it less likely (not impossible) to be successful in a decent amount of time.

Just happened to have more luck in the higher difficulty games (and I played every difficulty just until I won once, not until I won with a date I could be happy with). In theory the best possible time would be the same for all of these despite the difficulty. The more units they have just make it less likely (not impossible) to be successful in a decent amount of time.

Hmm ok i guess you were lucky to not hit theirn units right away when you entered his territory?(exploring?)

AI starts with 2 settlers

Of course. And with some workers too.

Well I guess I hit the upgrade ruin earlier and to add some more details:
In the Emperor game a warrior of mine was distracting his 2, so the ram could attack the city without real defenses from behind.
In the Immortal game I was close enough settling so his 3 warriors attacked my city and of course were cleared easily.
In the Deity game getting the upgrade ruin actually took pretty long, however I was just very lucky and got to attack the enemies capital without any warriors being around.

I want to live in Smorgasbord. By the vineyard.:)

Indeed, a great choice. Tis been untouched by war at all, unlike Impi's Gate or the curiously named Nappy's Folly... and twas overall was an ole good game.

@smallfish:Sweden, that's who I have been playing as in my first G&K game.

Ramky sure has a bad temper, and retaliates fast.
Spoiler :

Archer-Scout: "Well, I think we're totally screwed."
Spoiler :

:lol:That poor archer.

Top Bottom