Civilization V Funny screenshots

Don't mess with Almaty.

And hm, if I tech to bombers and then drop parachutes.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0022.jpg
    Civ5Screen0022.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 1,416
  • Civ5Screen0020.jpg
    Civ5Screen0020.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 1,322
If you accept does Cathy get anything or is that a bug?

Sadly, even Carthage couldn't move their original setttler to that spot - they can only cross mountains after they spawn their first Great General.

Sadly, even Carthage couldn't move their original setttler to that spot - they can only cross mountains after they spawn their first Great General.

Could you, theoretically, use the starting warrior to hunt barbarians or pick on a CS until a general spawned, or does that require having a city?

Barbs don't give GG points any more (I think), but more than that you wouldn't have anywhere for the GG to appear when they do reach the amount required

Yeah I didn't think it could spawn without a city, oh well just theory crafting anyway haha.

A road? Why, you already have one!

Spoiler :

Barbs don't give GG points any more (I think), but more than that you wouldn't have anywhere for the GG to appear when they do reach the amount required

I think if you kill a Barb with an archer it counts towards a GG.
Could be wrong though.

I think if you kill a Barb with an archer it counts towards a GG.
Could be wrong though.

I‘m not sure if this is true about archers, but since no civ starts with an Archer it’s impossible to get one without founding a city and building one. Unless you were to befriend a military CS and have them gift you one before you founded your first city, but that seems like a long shot.

Hi, I am new to the forum and I wanted to give my own (sorta) funny screenshot (I might get flamed oh well)

Darius, you are the emperor of mighty persia, not 12 years old!

Hi, I am new to the forum and I wanted to give my own (sorta) funny screenshot (I might get flamed oh well)

Hey what map is that I like it.

Hey what map is that I like it.

It's the lakes map on advanced settings, I set it to small lakes which is why there are no seas at all. Also elizabeth made the world pretty pissed at her when she DoW'd me, so now everyone but her are all my friends.

This was when I was testing some stuff with the korea DLC which I bought today. (I made two koreas on this map as a ref to modern korea)

Can someone explain this one? I think I'm probably just out of it and missing something :crazyeye:

Top Bottom