Civilization V Funny screenshots

I have actually got a city spot like that as Carthage before in multiplayer. It was amazing too, I had a bomber war, where there were about 20 bombers in my enemy's city and about 20 in mine. Anything that crossed between us got mowed down without a 2nd thought. Both of our bombers had lowered each other's cities down to nothing, but we couldn't get close - What he didn't know is I had a city completely surrounded in the mountains beside him. I built a road through the mountains and then snuck a lancer around (Not an elephant, but I wasn't Hannibal so it slides) and killed all 20 bombers in one swoop.

He never did find out where that lancer came from :)

Alright everyone let's get back on topic with some funny screenshots. Because I love funny screenshots from civ and that's why I saw every picture from this threat.

Many of the funny screenshots are situation/terrain based, which are great, but I get an absolute kick out of Monty's greetings and rants. Attached is my current favorite, which I don't recall ever seeing before.

The context was particularly funny, since I had 20 or so units poised on his borders, preparing for some "togetherness" time. When I read this, I thought "He's offering my units a guided tour? What?"

Attachments

• Monty.jpg
    Monty.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,468
Many of the funny screenshots are situation/terrain based, which are great, but I get an absolute kick out of Monty's greetings and rants. Attached is my current favorite, which I don't recall ever seeing before.

The context was particularly funny, since I had 20 or so units poised on his borders, preparing for some "togetherness" time. When I read this, I thought "He's offering my units a guided tour? What?"

LMAO, also imagine if you took two screenshots, one where monty is afraid of you, and the second when he DoW's you the very next turn.

Yeah, Monty is basically the best leader in Civ V. From your screenshot to his "I shall sacrifice 10 captives to commemorate this meeting!" to his "My soldiers were all pathetic! I'm glad you killed them!" thing when you defeat him to this:

Spoiler :

Lol. I need to actually read what these whacky AI leaders say more often. :D Monty is the king hands down.

Cathy is just hands down hot. Though she is being a player with every single civilization 5 player in existence who has met cath without immediately DoWing her.

Siam has started worshiping a pantheon of gods...in 1565 AD.

They're just a little bit late to the party. :p

Lol. I need to actually read what these whacky AI leaders say more often. :D Monty is the king hands down.

Maybe in terms of speech Monty is tops, but I always get a chuckle when Gandhi decides its time for India to start dropping nukes on the rest of the world. Bit ironic, if you ask me.

They're right next to you...

Spoiler :
:lol: Haven't seen that one before. I frequently have them ask me to connect resources which are within thir own borders, though. Then, when I become their ally, they are very greatful for me connecting whatever to their trade network and I get an additional bonus. :crazyeye:

The italians have business to settle. And so what if they're both allied to the ottoman empire? Latino blood is hot and basta. :)
Spoiler :

Comical is, I was never at war with Milan or Florence. Only Venice was at war with me, since being allied with the Habsburgs. But Milan and Florence stayed in a permanent war ever since I allied one of them.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0014.jpg
    Civ5Screen0014.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 2,163
Maybe in terms of speech Monty is tops, but I always get a chuckle when Gandhi decides its time for India to start dropping nukes on the rest of the world. Bit ironic, if you ask me.
I've never seen that with my own eyes. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Kame's ehm... speedo is still the most disturbing picture in this game. :p

:lol: Haven't seen that one before. I frequently have them ask me to connect resources which are within thir own borders, though. Then, when I become their ally, they are very greatful for me connecting whatever to their trade network and I get an additional bonus. :crazyeye:

While we're on the subject, about 50 turns later, I get that too...

Spoiler :

Top Bottom