Civilization V Funny screenshots

I don't think so. It just creates an extra copy of each luxury resource for you to use.

Fear the great Venetian Brute!

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Venetian Brute.jpg
    Venetian Brute.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 2,448
^ Okay, how did that happen? :confused:

Can't you convert barbarians with missionaries?

You need the Reformation Belief "Heathen Conversion" but yes, you can.

So Venice bought missionaries and converted the brute? Awesome!

How do I take a screenshot in civ 5? Have this really fun game where with Poland in standard,huge,earth,king with max city states(50?) by 1800 everybody around me called me puny and weak and rome telling me why my country is so little and to be guarded around them...
Right now it's july 2025 and I have over 100 cities, only 2 from 12 civ survive(venice has just budapest), I own Australia,Europe,Asia,Africa(totally, about 1/36 is unoccupied)South America(3/4) and North america (1/2) .

Made Judaism my religion in 1000, and till 1998 only Warsaw had it(jews rule the world) :)), made my religion reformation in 2020. (it's hard to jewenize the whole world.. can tell you that, there are dozens of Islamic,Protestant and other religion cities).
Got 192 hapiness(about 15 cities are still in resistence).
It takes me about 10 minutes to end a turn, and the cities flashes seem like a morse code message to me every turn:))

Tl;dr: how to take screenshots in civ5(the alt+print screen in paint gives me a black image)

F12. Then after you close Civ 5, a Steam window will pop up hoeing you your latest screenshots. Click on 'Show On Disk' (you can also navigate through your Explorer but that is a little hard because the folders are named as 1748392 and sh*t) and you will be able to see the screenshots there.

How do I take a screenshot in civ 5? Have this really fun game where with Poland in standard,huge,earth,king with max city states(50?) by 1800 everybody around me called me puny and weak and rome telling me why my country is so little and to be guarded around them...
Right now it's july 2025 and I have over 100 cities, only 2 from 12 civ survive(venice has just budapest), I own Australia,Europe,Asia,Africa(totally, about 1/36 is unoccupied)South America(3/4) and North america (1/2) .

Made Judaism my religion in 1000, and till 1998 only Warsaw had it(jews rule the world) :)), made my religion reformation in 2020. (it's hard to jewenize the whole world.. can tell you that, there are dozens of Islamic,Protestant and other religion cities).
Got 192 hapiness(about 15 cities are still in resistence).
It takes me about 10 minutes to end a turn, and the cities flashes seem like a morse code message to me every turn:))

Tl;dr: how to take screenshots in civ5(the alt+print screen in paint gives me a black image)

If you have a mac, hit "command+shift+3" in quick succession.

Yeah, Domination ftw:))
I had the apollo program, 2k tourism(so could have won at any time by that way),Enough delegates to win diplomatic..but still won as domination. It's quite a nice satisfaction to own the whole world, the only problem being I had to build in 30 cities every god damn round.

Wanted to win diplomatic at start, started going patronage way(after completing liberty-tradition-rationalism-commerce), then saw darius had 29 allied states and I needed money to buy buildings so I can make the best empire, then decided to all city states not allied to me and annexed them all:))

Was fighting on 7 fronts at a time, and captured 9 cities in one round max.

Seems rather a useless belief, hence I never knew it existed. :lol:

Not exactly useless, if you exploit it to its full potential. A single missionary can convert any amount of barbarians, effectively turning encampments into recruitment facilities. And for the truly crafty devils, extreme unhappiness spawns barbarians that can be recruited too.

Top Bottom