Civilization V: Mod Showcases

I think Neirai meant what kind of strategy to use. For example, if talking about Palmyra you might want to mention that the UU generates GGs faster. Since Palmyrian citadels provide freshwater, you're encouraged to use these GGs to build citadels which also give you more land. Since you have more land, it's more likely that foreign caravans land in your borders, thus giving your capital the production boost. Thus, a possible strategy is to wage war early on with the UU, then use the GGs you earned to claim a bunch of land to increase the chances of caravans (which will become more frequent also) landing in your borders.

Ah, so provide a thought on how I would use the Civilization for my own gameplay or rather saying how I would use the civilization in my own personal playthrough of the mod. That sounds like a swell idea! Thanks for that. :)

Anyways, I don't quite catch what your asking about the basic start I use? I assume you mean in general when playing the game what I do at the beginning or...something else.

"Strat" is short for "strategy", not a typo for "start".

EDIT: ninja'd

Gonna check out some of your mods as I have seen them and they look interesting. Other mods pop-up however and I have to decide between them. I'm working on a script for the next Showcase so expect one of your civilizations to be in there. ;)

Thank you, I am flattered!

Ah, so provide a thought on how I would use the Civilization for my own gameplay or rather saying how I would use the civilization in my own personal playthrough of the mod. That sounds like a swell idea! Thanks for that. :)

Yeah, specifically what I'm often thinking when I listen to the vids (at work) is that, unless the design makes it very obvious, "how does the civ play?"

Updated the main post with the #10 Episode! Never expected it to become a thing and get support so I'm grateful for everyone who enjoys and supports the series. :)

EDIT: Forgot to do the strategy idea, so sorry about that! Gonna try to make another episode as well including mods from GPuzzle and Idvhl. (The script for it is almost done!)

I'm flattered to be included. Keep up the good work :).

Thanks! Your mod was really great. Honestly since I really, really do have a fascination for Denmark and other Scandinavian countries I was really excited to see a new mod on the Danes. :D

tfw no Ainu
I usually determine whether to do a mod if it has a Wikia page or not (It's hard to pull Graphics and Information otherwise.) If you could make a page on the Wikia similar to how JFD does I can get you it in the next episode! :)

I usually determine whether to do a mod if it has a Wikia page or not (It's hard to pull Graphics and Information otherwise.) If you could make a page on the Wikia similar to how JFD does I can get you it in the next episode! :)

It's alright, I was kidding of course. Not like I demand you to make one.

I don't think I ever made a page on on that wikia, or any other to begin with.

It's alright, I was kidding of course. Not like I demand you to make one.

I don't think I ever made a page on on that wikia, or any other to begin with.
I plan on putting mine up there personally as it helps to find mods and it's well organized. Honestly though I was wanting to do your mod, but it's really hard to grab art from mods when they're not separated.

tfw no Japan

waaiii

Top Bottom