1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization V Screenshot Playthrough - China

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by nazizombies, Sep 25, 2010.

1. nazizombies

nazizombies Chieftain

Well most of the playthrus so far have been of the Babylons. So I decided to do one for CHINA!

I'm no pro ok? And this is like my 2nd game ever.

i'll be uploading more soon, but I gotta concentrate on Playin!

2. mrkenn

mrkenn Chieftain

I just played the Chinese and really love their paper maker, and their UU. I was able to keep off the Japanese attack after attack. This was my second win of the game...

3. Vordeo

Vordeo King

What is that map? Archipelago?

Early impression, but China just might be the best civ in the game.

The Paper Maker is absolutely ridiculous, Chu-ko-nu can be absolutely devastating (and upgrade to double attacking riflemen IIRC), and their uber GGs make everything 45% stronger.

General strat with China would probably be build Paper Makers everywhere, get ahead in tech via the increased research and eventually research agreements funded in part by Paper Makers, beeline Cho-ku-no and then go to town.