Civilization V Units for Civilization VI

Civilization V Units for Civilization VI 1.0

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Deliverator submitted a new resource:

Civilization V Units for Civilization VI - Every unit from Civ V including Gods & Kings and Brave New World converted for use in Civ VI

This huge pack of units consists of all 289 units from Civilization V including the Gods & Kings and Brave New World expansions converted for use in Civilization VI.

Notes

* This is not a gameplay mod - it is just designed to distribute and showcase the art assets.

* Almost every unit has a Tint Mask texture meaning that it can be recoloured via UnitTints in the .artdef file. In order to do this I had to make all textures square meaning that some textures that were rectangular had...

Read more about this resource...

Finally lots of units.. only need some one now to work on it an we can all enjoy this !
Plz :) thank you.. and waiting...

Please! Tell me how to install this package?

This is a Modbuddy project not a playable mod. You need to install the Civ VI SDK in order to be able to build it. This is not a gameplay mod - it is only for distributing the assets to modders.

Does it comes with unit icons ported from Civ5?

No icons, just 3D Art.

If you do want to port icons then best way is to put a black background under the two-tone red-green Civ 5 icon - then extract the Red channel only. Then you have the white-on-black outline that you can use to make the white-on-transparent icon for Civ 6. Of course to get a good quality icon you really have to remake them because icon resolution in Civ 6 needs to be 256x256px rather than 128x128px. For some icons I have traced around the old Civ 5 icon in Photoshop using paths to make a sharper new icon. The Galleass icon from Steel and Thunder is an example of this.

civ5-to-civ6-icon.png

How would I get the units on the map like you did in your cover images? I understand it's not a mod was just wondering if you used firetuner or what.

Top Bottom