Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Great People? Great Scientist and Engineer (building Globe Theatre), specifically.

William Shakespeare the great writer? With all the movies of stuff he's made he must have won academies and globes, and globe could also be a reference to the Globe Theatre his plays were performed in.

I'm invoking the following rule:

After 24 hours with no confirmation whether the guesses are right or not, anyone may go.

Not because I want to give my own puzzle, but just because I like to keep this game going.

Ok, it's because I want to give my own puzzle :blush:

Sometimes it pays for itself

I'm invoking the following rule:

After 24 hours with no confirmation whether the guesses are right or not, anyone may go.

Not because I want to give my own puzzle, but just because I like to keep this game going.

Ok, it's because I want to give my own puzzle :blush:

Sometimes it pays for itself

Well, it has already pass 24 hours. Anyway, my guess is a nuclear missile

It may on the surface sound ambiguous.

When someone gives the right answer, you will agree that it makes sense, and that its surface ambiguity is in fact part of what makes it a good puzzle.

Libraries is not the answer.

Nor nuclear missile, which apparently was posted while I was composing my answer to sukritact.

@ Dude, was Market? your second clue or your answer to mine? I'm sure we can get back to your puzzle, but we probably shouldn't have two going on at once.

If it's an answer to mine, then it is not correct. None is so far correct, though one is very close.

Clue two will just be an intensification of clue one:

Sometimes it pays for itself, literally!

It was a guess. Maybe I should have made that clearer.

This one is a guess too.
Temples after that policy in piety which is on the left after the opener and the other one that I can't remember either?

It's not temples.

And by the way, I'm sorry. I didn't see that there were only four guesses to your previous clue and think that you might be waiting for the fifth. I should have thought that because you've been pretty consistently active.

I'm actually eager to hear the answer to academies and globes.

Top Bottom