Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

@Gori, tank moving on a rail?

Stated like this, it's just 5MP; RR = 1/3 movement cost = 15.

I'll give you the Panzer, Mobility and Lightning that everyone who wants it now has = 24

With that, you're halfway to the answer

i'll go with the mobile lightning Panzer on a railroad straight from pole to pole on a duel map then

. Exploration is for Naval units

yep, but i'm pretty sure the old commerce policy that gave you a great admiral and increased naval movement also increased movement of embarked units.

Hyperion, you fulfill the conditions, so I give you the win.

If it is also a CS gift to Darius and he's in a golden age, you can get another 3 movement for a total of 27. Take a little side trip on your journey from pole to pole.

yay! and i now finally know how movement on roads works...

clue #1: to the victor belong the spoils; in this case, only part of me was taken to the enemies land

Egyptian mummies? Nevermind, that's stupid...
Sacrificial captives? Cut out enemies' hearts and eat them?

i'm afraid it has nothing to do with Assyria or great works. but i'll give another clue

clue #1: to the victor belong the spoils; in this case, only part of me was taken to the enemies land
clue #2: i offer support to both military and science
clue #3: i was right at the heart of an ideological conflict

Brandenburg Gate

Brandenburg Gate

right you are, sir!

the "Quadriga of Victory" on top of the gate was seized by Napoleon and brought to Paris in 1806. it wasn't until 1814 that the Prussians got it back. ingame, it gives a GG and XP for units and 2 GPP for scientists. and finally, the Berlin Wall was located right in front of it.

I am a wonder that contains part of another wonder.

Top Bottom