Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Istanbul/Constantinople?
I just had a game where those two were very close to each other, but Assyria
was in between and captured them both. Then later Nineveh revolted and joined me :D

Sound like some Great person to me... I'm gonna say Leonardo Da Vinci (he is a GE, but is he also a GA?)

Nope. Last clue coming.

Clue 3: My people are good workers. Even the upper classes have common jobs.

In hindsight, the first clue is very obscure. It is still valid but the second 2 are easy enough for it to be just guessed from them.

No to all those. The answer was Japan with the Samurai (upper class) fishing (common jobs). Japan now gets more culture (sophisticated) with the fall patch. The first clue was a reference to the start menu where you can choose the Japan map and civ with things like Songhai's river warlord being represented in difficulty however the things they refer to are a lot less similar Japan and Japan.

That was pretty obscure. I guess anyone can go now?

Clue 1: We built that without knowledge of those.

Let's hope this lasts more than one guess.

Hmmmmm.... this probably isn't the right approach, but I'm going through a list of civ5 buildings and finding the ones whose prereq techs are plural, like "optics" or "acoustics".

Going to make a random guess out of that list.... Lighthouse? It requires optics... except for that guess still doesn't make any sense. :confused:

Top Bottom