Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Jewelry

Nope. This should give it away.
Clue #3: I expect we're Wu Zetian's favorite Luxury.

Porcelean

In the spirit of the clue, I gave the "fake" spelling of porcelain, which, as you can see, I know full well how to spell correctly.

Okay, so the first and third clues make sense, but now I'm even more confused about what the second clue is referring to... :confused:

Yes, the answer is Porcelain! I'll give Gori the point, but otaman should certainly get a cookie.
The clues:
#1: It's a gratuitous Indiana Jones reference! In "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", Indy's dad breaks a vase over Indy's head for a reason I won't give on the outside chance you haven't seen the movie (and if you haven't, you should.) Upon realizing that it was a replica, Dr. Henry Jones, Sr., says something like "Oh, what a relief! It was a fake!" (As a warning, I probably messed the quote up.)
#2: Porcelain is one of two unique luxuries (50%) available only from Mercantile city states (one of five types, so 20%)
#3: Porcelain is commonly referred to as China. Wu Zetian is China's leader in Civ V. That makes perfect sense, right?

Between a chest's top and bottom lid
A treasure has grown that no one hid

Pouakai has it.

Top Bottom