Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Nope. 5 guesses. Time for the second clue:

Clue 1: I may be innocent in the game, but in real life, I murdered thousands, if not millions.

Clue 2: I destroy that which is not always destroyable by force, which may stand in the face of armies, nukes and conquest.

Hmm... going to take a stab with "Victory".

Conquest Victory? Of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the white horse is ridden by Conquest (Although, I always referred to him as Pestilence).

I thought white horse was Death? Or was that a ... pale horse? :crazyeye:

White Horse = Conquest/Pestilence.
Red Horse = War (or Time if you’re a Metallica fan; not sure how War differs from Conquest. There is such a thing as peaceful conquest, but that didn’t happen much in Biblical days).
Black Horse = Famine.
Pale Horse = Death (White seems pretty “pale” to me).

No to all, second clue time:

Clue 1: And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying, 'come and see'. And I saw. And behold, a white horse.
Clue 2:There ain't no grave, can hold my, body down. When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground. Ain't no grave, can hold my, body down

Ideas, anyone? Possibly some related great work that cites those words?

I'll guess "great work of music", and hope that Pouakai is a Johnny Cash fan who considers his songs as typical specimens of great works of music. Not sure if this is right, though.

Top Bottom