Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Psst, that's the comet that was successfully landed on today.

Anyways, my guess for this is satellites seeing the comet is a natural satellite of the sun.

Hidden Archaeological Sites. You can get "Rosetta Stone"-like things from them, and the comet was landed upon by the Rosetta Lander

With 2 connections, practically anything's possible. I'd rather try a 1-connection guess and gauge Pouakai's reaction to see if I'm on the right track. That would probably contribute more to the revelation of the answer.

Hubble Space Telescope?

I'm going to take a stab at Writing, given Philae Island and the Rosetta Stone were fundamental in understanding heiroglyphics.

Feels like Clue 2 makes it even more confusing.
But we need guesses to get more clues, so I am going to volunteer.

So I traced on the map from America->Nepal->Egypt->Peru. I get ">" which is "greater"

How about Great Work of Writing

Given that the satellite tried to land on something, I'll expand on Viitruvius's (Very Good !!) guess with a Great Work of Writing Slot.

Those 4 countries have so little in common that I'd be surprised if anything they do have in common isn't the answer. However, I was able to think of nothing other than "food", which I have a hunch isn't the answer.

I'll guess "international project", though I don't know of a single one which those 4 countries participated in...

Raiders of the Lost Ark (Achievement)?

Was that a clue? If not, shouldn't dogfish44 wait a certain number of hours before guessing again?

That being said, I think he/she is right.

BTW, where do you view the achievements? I can't find them anywhere in my game.

Maybe an Archaeologist? Those countries listed are places visited by Indy in "Raiders" (as @dogfish tweaked to), and of course the original "bubble art" for the Archaeologist had a distinctly Indiana Jones look to it...

Archaeology?

:goodjob:

The lander on the comet is called Philae, after the island where the Rosetta stone (also the name of the orbiter) was discovered.

And, in order, America, Nepal, Egypt and Peru are the countries visited in the first film about the explorer-Archaeologist Indiana Jones.

No horses needed? Like the Horse Archer?

Well, that pretty much constrains the answer to one of the elephant UUs.

Narusean's Elephant?

Top Bottom