Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by otaman1, May 12, 2013.
No correct guesses yet I'll give a second hint after another handful of guesses.
Scholars of the Jade Hall?
I kind of want to guess Gandhi as he's Declaring Nuclear War on you .
Some of these guesses are cracking me up! Noone has guessed it yet, but don't get too sour. You'll get it eventually.
Was that a clue?
Nebby? Sure he is philosophized, but he does always act like he's on his period.. Maybe the beard is just for appearance.
Citrus? I have no idea why it would have anything to do with a philosophical conversation, but it is sour (Lemons & Limes at least, not so much the Oranges from the icon).
Rameses declares war?
is it wine?
These guesses are cracking me up!! Not in a condescending way, but in a "you guys are super clever and humorous" way. No correct answers yet, so clue number three.
1. Let's have a philosophical conversation.
3. 'Sorry sir, this seat is reserved.'
Just gonna take a guess and say edgar allan poe, the great writer.
Hmm...sounds like a symposium.
World Congress Resolution: Sciences Funding?
1. The 'philosophical conversation' hint was in regards to the great people production (and the caffeine high).
2. Most strong coffees have a sour taste to them (especialy Turkish/Arabic), and I would venture to guess that they were serving the good stuff.
3. The engineer picture was a hint at the specialist slot that the Coffee House has.
Lets not let this die...
Clue 1: Rice is a vital diet of the Chinese. Maya different civ have the same?
Separate names with a comma.