Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

You kill me but I don't die, and yet you're glad.

Well, it's been 24 hours. Sorry Gori if that was a clue but you posted like an hour before the 24 hour limit.

I'll go:

Clue #1: I am the descendant of a famous leader

That clue is a little bit too ambiguous. We could gather all the monarchy leaderheads in the game and just take a stab, hoping to pick the right one. There's also Leif Ericson and possibly other Great People.

My official guess is the Khans, Kublai to be specific. ;)

My first reaction was Augustus Caesar, but he's not a descendant of Julius, just a distant relative, and I feel really stupid for having that initial reaction (my wife would kill me if she knew!)

Elizabeth would seem to be most logical, so she's my guess.

That clue is a little bit too ambiguous. We could gather all the monarchy leaderheads in the game and just take a stab, hoping to pick the right one. There's also Leif Ericson and possibly other Great People.

My official guess is the Khans, Kublai to be specific. ;)

You do realize I just said that, right?

You clue is to vague, due to the fact that dynasties have existed.

Sorry for my early post. In the tiny print, Marathoner's confirmation of the right answer seemed like 6:28, rather than 8:28. Glad you just ignored my infraction, otaman. No guess on this new clue.

Maria Theresa?

As far as I can tell she is the great great great great great great granddaughter of Isabella.

Top Bottom