[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass Features Thread

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator
Civilization VI: Leader Pass – Features Thread

^Link to Features Thread^

As always: This thread is only for adding new information or correcting any mistakes.

It really helps if you can add links to any new information/screen shots you find

Also Please Note: I will only be adding things if it has been seen in game-play or mentioned from a reliable source (developers or good media outlet).

For New Frontier Pass Features Click Here
For Gathering Storm Features Click Here
For Rise and Fall Features Click Here
For DLC (1st Run) Features Click Here
For vanilla Civ VI Features Click Here

Update History:

30/08/2023 (1)
31/03/2023 (1)
17/03/2023 (1)
09/03/2023 (1)
18/02/2023 (1)
10/02/2023 (1)
20/01/2023 (1)
17/12/2022 (1)
09/12/2022 (1)
10/11/2022 (1)
16/11/2022 (1) (2)
18/11/2022 (1)
22/11/2022 (1) (2)

Last edited:
The thread is now live, please let me know if you see any information I have missed

The new and updated leaders listed below are scheduled for release in groups of three between November 21 2022 and March 2023.2 Each leader will arrive with a suite of surprising new or updated abilities alongside inventive new agendas that'll change the way you play when pursuing world domination.

Pack 1: Great Negotiators

• Abraham Lincoln (United States)
  • Queen Mbande Nzinga (Kongo)
  • Sultan Saladin (Arabia)
Pack 2: Great Commanders

• Tokugawa (Japan)
  • Nader Shah (Persia)3
  • Suleiman the Magnificent (Ottoman Empire)4
Pack 3: Rulers of China

• Yongle (China)
  • Qin Shi Huang the Unifier (China)
  • Wu Zetian (China)
Pack 4: Rulers of Sahara

• Ramses (Egypt)
  • Ptolemaic Cleopatra (Egypt)
  • King Sundiata Keita (Mali)4
Pack 5: Great Builders

• Theodora (Byzantines)5
  • Sejong (Korea)6
  • Ludwig II (Germany)
Pack 6: Rulers of England

• Elizabeth I (England)
  • Varangian Harald Hardrada (Norway)
  • Victoria - Age of Steam (England)
For Windows PC, if you purchase Civilization VI Anthology (or purchase all of the content that's included in it separately at any time), you'll be eligible to receive the Leader Pass for no additional charge. For Mac App Store and iOS, the Civilization VI: Leader Pass is available for individual purchase only.

Check back soon for more information on these new leaders' respective abilities and agendas.

1 Base game required to access Civilization VI: Leader Pass content. Some prior DLC required to play some content included in the Leader Pass.
2 Release dates are estimated and subject to change. Leader Pass content will be automatically delivered in-game as it is released.
3 Requires Persia & Macedon Scenario Pack to play.
4 Requires Gathering Storm expansion to play.
5 Requires New Frontier Pass and Byzantium & Gaul Pack to play.
6 Requires Rise & Fall expansion to play.

Update -

Pack 2: Great Commanders

Pack 3: Rulers of China

Pack 4: Rulers of Sahara

Pack 5: Great Builders

Pack 6: Rulers of England

Update -

Facebook ad, similar to the above Tweet.

824D607F-1869-474A-B40D-F31CC5E66EE3.jpeg

UPDATE -

Bonus Content

Any idea when we will get first look at first set of leaders? When will we know more about these 3 sets of leaders?

Any idea when we will get first look at first set of leaders? When will we know more about these 3 sets of leaders?
I belive in the the livestream they said Monday

What really, seriously annoys me with this is that yet again all of us early buyers get screwed over.
I have bought each expansion & DLC as they were released, yet get no cheap offers, no freebies & no discounts at all, yet those who bought the Anthology on offer get this all for free.
I will doubtless have to buy this twice again, once for PC & once for my PS4 with no discounts, no deals & no freebies despite the fact I have spent over £200 on this franchise already.

Not impressed

What really, seriously annoys me with this is that yet again all of us early buyers get screwed over.
I have bought each expansion & DLC as they were released, yet get no cheap offers, no freebies & no discounts at all, yet those who bought the Anthology on offer get this all for free.
I will doubtless have to buy this twice again, once for PC & once for my PS4 with no discounts, no deals & no freebies despite the fact I have spent over £200 on this franchise already.

Not impressed
...No, anybody who bought all the DLC's separately or the Anthology Bundle get this for free. It says it right there.
(or purchase all of the content that's included in it separately at any time

As Duke said above, you'll get this for free if you have all the DLC, no matter how you purchased it: a la carte or Anthology.

Also, you will not have to buy it for your PS4, since they said there are no plans to release it to consoles yet. :p

...No, anybody who bought all the DLC's separately or the Anthology Bundle get this for free. It says it right there.

Boy do I feel stupid now.
Correction appreciated - now off to the microwave to heat up my slice of humble pie, I think.
But only in part, as there is zero mention of the PS4 on the article on the main website at https://civilization.com/leader-pass/

But I still thank you for the correction.

Top Bottom