[NFP] Civilization VI: New Frontier Pass Features Thread

Thanks, bite. :) Ayutthaya as a City-State... Does that eliminate Thailand and Burma as future Civs?

In the NFP I would say that it does, if there is more content after ... well that is an open question

There are typos that I have marked in red:

Anshan
– Science (replaces Babylon)
Ayutthaya – Cultural
Chinguetti – Religious
Johannesburg – Industrial
Nalanda – Science – Can build the Mahavihara which gives bonus science and housing and must be built on flatland and not next to another Mahavihara. Gives bonus faith if next to a Holy Site, and bonus Science if next to a Campus
Samarkand – Economic – Can build the Trading Dome which gives extra gild, more gold if next to Luxury resources. Bonus gold on Trade Routes for each Trading Dome in a city. Can not be built next to another Trading Dome.
Wolin – Militaristic

Great People
Ibn Khaldun – Great Scientist –
Imhotep – Great Engineer –
Margaret Mead – Great Scientist – Greats a large Science and Culture Bonus
Rumi – Great Writer – Works: Divani Shamsi Tabriz & Masnavi
Valmiki – Great Writer – Works: The Ramayana and Yoga Vasistha

Heroes & Ledgends
Add new hero units that act like playable great people but much more powerful. You discover hero’s by exploring the map, city state diplomacy, or undertake the Heroic Tails projects in one of your cities.

Heroes can then be recruited by performing the city project in any city with a monument, but you have to act quick because other civilization might be after the same hero. When a hero dies for the first time, they leave behind two great works that can be added to a monument.

Heroes have ‘life spans’ that when they run out the hero disappears, but they can be recalled by faith. You can only have one hero per-city. Heroes can jump from city to city.

Some buildings (shrine & temple) and wonders (Hanging Gardens & The Oracle) give bonuses for heroes. Gilgamesh’s ability has been changed for this mode.

Update:

Babylon Update

Babylon
City-states
Great People
Heroes & Legends Game Mode

Last edited:
Update:

Vietnam Pack

Vietnam
Kublai Khan
Monopolies and Corporations Game Mode