[NFP] Civilization VI: Possible New Civilizations Thread

On topic of museums:
Stockholm definately has the greatest ones!

There is Armemuseum, that has warfare starting from stone age to modern day, but in a very compact style that you can easily walk thru it. Some very clever stuff too, like a diorama of a 30-years war era army in miniatures and listed how much of food and supply it used every day. I remember they needed crazy amount of beer! Also you can measure different era guns in your hand and target "enemy" with it, in a way that you see how close the targets were in battles of their eras. (Early musket, brown bess, rifle..)

The royal armory museum near King's castle has lots of great things, like the clothes king Gustavus Adolphus had on when he was killed, his horse, the clothes Carolus Rex had on when he died too etc.

Vasa ship museum, the most popular museum of Nordic countries, you see there a 1600-century ship that was salvaged from the deep and restored, very interesting atmosphere.

On topic of museums:
Stockholm definately has the greatest ones!
It's easy to have great museums when they all get automatically themed. :mischief:

I think this thread is pretty much redundant now, but for anyone who has difficulties sorting out their Elamites from their Dorians, I can thoroughly recommend this book:

https://www.matyszakbooks.com/book28.php

"The last of the Lydian kings was literally as rich as Croesus, because he was, in fact, Croesus."

Thanks for the reference. For those interested, the book is available from Abe Books (outlet for used book dealers world wide) at a slightly reduced price in hardback, and as an electronic download from either Amazon/Kindle or Barnes & Noble.

5 post-colonial civs

I think it would be interesting if they realeased DLCs to include some of the previous leaders in previous games of some of the civilisations currently in the game. I would like to see Isabella of Castile, Louis XIV, Wu Zetian and obviously Maria Theresa back into the game
Haha, I guess this aged well with the new Leader Pass

Top Bottom