Rudster169

Chieftain
Civilization VI should have a feature allowing the player to name features such as mountain ranges, rivers, deserts, plains, etc. After discovering these features such as rivers and mountain ranges, the player should have access to name it, and after confirming, the name could be permanent. For natural regions such as plains, deserts, and forests, I believe the player should have the ability to select an area, tile-by-tile, and then name it. This again, when confirmed, could be permanent. This implement would add to the creativity and openness of Civ VI. Thank you for reading!

Yes, agreed. I think it could work similarly to HandyVac's City Name Generator, except that you get to name the features yourself. It definitely would be a LUA-based mod. Maybe the titles could be imposed on the land too. This would also work with National Parks. Instead of them being named after cities, they would be named after the prominent features, I.E. You have a forest named Oak Forest. You put a national park in it and it is called Oak Forest National Park. You found a national park in Oak Forest and also have part of it in Sand Desert. It is named Oak Forest-Sandy Desert National Park. (Maybe ask HandyVac about the idea? He is the leader of LUA-based modding to my knowledge.)

You can already do this unofficially by putting down map pins.

Be careful you don't put too many down though, or you can't see the map anymore...

Top Bottom