Civilizations in Civilization V Map

Iannewton80

Chieftain
Hey guys I made a map showing areas that are represented in Civilization V with BNW.
I hereby give anyone the permission to use the map.

Chile is represented?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm assuming you're equating Rapa Nui to Chile since it currently belongs to them.

1) Poor Central Asia, it had many great civilisations. Tamerlane, anyone?

2) You forgot about Peru/Ecuador - Inca

3) Syria should be covered since Damascus is one of Arabian cities

4) Taiwan

5) New Zealand also probably should be included as some kind of representation of Polynesian civ (Maori unit). Not sure about Norway (Norwegian Ski Infantry), Finland (Hakkapeliita), Iceland, Greenland, Algieria (Moroccan and Carthaginian civilisations)

6) Poor Balkans

7) Poor Africa (although it didn't have very much great civilisations, Kongo would fill this void perfectly

Seems you used Chile for the Inca? Wouldn't Peru be more appropriate?

For Polynesia, you probably should have used New Zealand, it's the largest and most visible landmass colonized by Polynesians.

Should probably have colored Ireland, for the Celts.

Having Mexico for the Aztecs and Guatemala for the Mayans is fine.

Polynesia was close to Hawaii. New Zealand is a lot closer to Indonesia than Polynesia.

Polynesia was close to Hawaii. New Zealand is a lot closer to Indonesia than Polynesia.

Indonesia is Indonesia. It's already shown on the map.

The point is that Hawaii doesn't even appear on the map. New Zealand does, and Polynesians definitely live on New Zealand, and so New Zealand should be colored to represent the in-game Polynesian civilization.

THe way you say it, it seems there are more polynesian islands than indonesian.

What's the significance of the White and Gray? I figured the Red were represented by a Civ and either the White or the Gray were represented by CS's, but Argentina (Buenos Aires CS) is White while Canada (Vancouver & Toronto CS's) is Gray.

Top Bottom