Civilizations, Leaders (Traits, Fav. Civic, Fav. Religion)

Srry, RL with more exams coming up took some more time than predicted. Here's both flags. I also included an image of the btn I made for Nubia just to show you how it looked. I could upload that one too if you'd like me to.

Attachments

• Flags.7z
    3.3 KB · Views: 244
  • NubiansBtn.jpg
    NubiansBtn.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 373
Cool, I am still deciding on the colors though. I think the civs in Africa have such "drab" colors for the most part so I was trying to come up with something a bit more vibrant for Nubia, that does look great though...

...speaking of Nubia, I finished the module. There are the usual typos resulting in the wrong animations or nif tags, but all in all it looks good. The UB is great looking as are all of the units (most of them are from Bakuel, a few from Ambrox) and Merkurios is coming along nicely too. So I don't see why I shouldn't include this as a base-civ in the mod, I think Africa could use a bit more representation, and since this civ covers a long period of history (in includes ancient Nubia, as well as the medieval Kingdoms of the region) I consider it a great contender for a spot in the base-mod. I will have preview images when I get some time.

Cool, what's he gonna be like?

A protective, open-minded leader that focuses on religion and culture, while still building up a sizable army to protect his nation. Seemed like the best fit for how he spent most of his rule.

I almost want to make Assyria available in Module Pack I, due to Taharqa's "rivalry" with Ashurbanipal and Sennacherib, but I don't really have great art available for them just yet, and while Ambrox' stuff is great it isn't as great as it could be based on the available art out there for Assyrian soldiers.

Anyway, I'm off to playtest Nubia a bit, then I'll have some screens and what-not.

Great... I still suggest also throwing in the Indonesians as base civ though... Just throwing it out there (they have good art and everything, so shouldn't be too hard, and if dF diploifies the LH personalities, I believe there should not really be anything holding them back...).

Oh, and yeah, if you did like the Nubia btn, but want other colours on it, notify me and I'll change it.

Everything going alright? Been a couple of months without any word.

Holy poop you're right! You okay, Capo?

Top Bottom