Civilizations Properties Matrix

raen

Coat of Arms
Based on my civ 4 civilizations matrix I made a simple dynamic civilization 6 page with all the leaders/civs so far (also adding Portugal and later other civs):

Simple Matrix with Civs of Civ 6

Adding Portugal :D

Add your Custom CIV(s)!
Import a file with this template: Template of Two new civs
PS: I dont save your data on server, only see on the fly.

I think this can help modders. As soon as possible I will launch an editable version :scan:

Since there is no XML yet, any ideas for missing properties? Thanks

CREDITS
Spoiler :

CIVS INFO

Brutus2- Meet the Civs - A Guide to Civ6 Civilizations and their abilities

bite- Civilization 6 Features Thread

PORTUGUESE CIV INFO

Atlas627 and Ikael- Portuguese Civ (in construction)

PORTUGUESE LEADER SCREEN

LastSword- Afonso de Albuquerque

Last edited:
Why do you have a different section for "Unique Improvement" and "Unique Tile Improvement"? Isn't that exactly what a Unique Improvement is? The other unique infrastructures are Districts and Buildings.

Why do you have a different section for "Unique Improvement" and "Unique Tile Improvement"? Isn't that exactly what a Unique Improvement is? The other unique infrastructures are Districts and Buildings.

I took this text from features in general discussions (sticky). Is it wrong there?

I took this text from features in general discussions (sticky). Is it wrong there?

Well its outdated and poorly written, but I was commenting on how those 2 categories just need to be merged. Its not "wrong", its just unnecessarily confusing.

Well its outdated and poorly written, but I was commenting on how those 2 categories just need to be merged. Its not "wrong", its just unnecessarily confusing.

Oh ok, I will merge it soon. About the info, can you get one better?

Or people just can post and I will update :scan:

Thank you.

You're doing well!

Right now you've indicated what some of the buildings are, but not others. You also haven't indicated what any of the Districts replace. You also didn't indicate what any of the units replace. This is very important because some replace things and others don't. Buildings and Districts are all replacements, and Improvements all aren't.

You're doing well!

Right now you've indicated what some of the buildings are, but not others. You also haven't indicated what any of the Districts replace. You also didn't indicate what any of the units replace. This is very important because some replace things and others don't. Buildings and Districts are all replacements, and Improvements all aren't.

Thanks for the tips, I added that info. For some unique units I dont know.

Top Bottom