"civilized Forum" Demogame Embassy Thread

Greetings Gents,

Pardon my advertisement but a group of us at civilized.invisionzone.com will be starting up a D-game very soon for Civ4. If you don't know what a D-game is it's basically an interactive way of playing an Epic Style game against the AI. Read On.

Welcome!

Civilized will soon be establishing a Democracy Game wherein we, as a community, will take part in an epic game of Civilization IV, organizing a constitutional "government" that will make various decisions based on aspects of game play to determine our "nation's" progress. The Civilized Democracy Game will begin April 24, 2006, with a series of threads and Citizen Polls to determine the game’s characteristics regarding Civ and Leader choices, map size and style, difficulty level, number of AI opponents, and etc. Once those determinations have been voted upon, within reasonable time, we will begin the game with our first campaigns and elections for Senate.

The Civilized administrative team has developed a Constitution which we feel is conducive to efficient play, is simple to understand, will be flexible to address unforeseen future circumstances, and will allow for late-comers to easily get involved in many ways.

While the administrative team feels that this Constitution is sufficient and has been properly refined, we also do not want to ignore our members and potential DGame Citizens. Please visit our FAQs Thread about Civilized’s DGame, ask any additional questions you may have, and/or bring up any major concerns you might have in the Constitution Forum. Also, if you’d like to participate, please sign up now by registering at Civilized here (if you're not a member of the site, already) and then visiting the Immigration Office to open a thread introducing yourself and requesting Citizenship. Once an admin sees your request, you will be granted access to the appropriate Forums.

We eagerly look forward to getting started and hope to see you in the DGame!

We are in the process of ratifying the constitution right now, and if you are interested in this sort of thing, I encourge you to come check it out. This group, we've completed a D-game with Civ3 and it was a blast! If you're not, just ignore this message and don't get ticked off that that I'm "advertising" for "another site." We're just trying to drum up support because the more the merrier, for sure.

Thank You

As you were....

While your post was completely in the wrong forum (and threadjacking another thread), I've moved it to the Demogame forum. It is a customary tradition here to have embassy threads.

Ahhhhh...I'm back home! This is where you'll find me (and, incidentally, your resident troublemaker, von Clausewitz).

Top Bottom