CivIV: Diplogame - Development Thread

I received the save. Will send to Olaf in a second.

EDIT: By the way, it said I could send the save in-game, but I presume I can't do that yet as Olaf hasn't imputed his e-mail yet. What is a PBEM server? I didn't fill that part in, so the person before me will probably still have to send it the old fashioned way next time around.

EDIT2: Boss leader, boss start. I like this :D

I think we are just sending the save manually to avoid technical difficulties.

Yeah. If we were sending the save ingame, Dot80 would have inputted the emails at the setup stage. Besides which, IPs are too much to work around.

EDIT: I have the save. Playing now.

EDIT2: I got the Vikings! :w00t:

played and sent to mayor.

ok, I'll play it in about 9-10 hours

9 - 10 ours :eek:, ah well I suppose you have more important things to do that occupy your time and can't wait for the 3 minutes it takes to play an early game save/turn.

well, the problem is that I have to spend 8 hours of my day at the office...... where I don't have Civ (which is actually a good thing since CFC is distracting enough :p) When I get home I first have to make dinner and then I can play ;)

ah I see, so thats why I was confused, I presumed you were at home when you were on CFC :p

well, when I posted that I was gonna play in about 9-10 hours I was, making ready for work while checking some CFC threads (a)
now however I'm at the office :p

turn played and save sent on to Tambien

Before schedule.... if only I would be able to do that with the RP's I would be a total boss :p

jup, I take it you're interested?

just PM your email address to Tambien (you can make a new one for this offcourse ;))

Yeah! Please take over the Americans so they don't have to go to an early grave (and give those around them all that extra expansion). Like Mayor said, send your email to Tambien, and have Yoshi send you his email.

Or you could not and everyone who is not america and happens to be near them will rejoice that the "Great Satan" has ceased to be (even if only in a civ game) :lol: :p

secessionists....

Top Bottom