CivIV: Diplogame - Development Thread

Sure, I'll play them again.

ey, just rotate the vacant civ between the people. That way if someone comes along and wants to join they can take up the civ forsaken by another.

At this point no one could possibly do much with the Americans in order to give their civ an advantage, but as the game progresses (and they make contact with someone) then it becomes more difficult to play them impartially. Hopefully we find a player to take them over by then, though.

We need to vote on who gets the RP points for the past session (2 weeks). Do we want to do it anonymously or openly? I say openly.

I don't want to RP, but I might be able to play the Americans as a sort of Minor civ...

That would be great! Rp (like in stories) is not required to play, but u'll have a heck of a time winning. The only rp that is required is being in character when conducting diplomacy and making decisions that will affect everyone else.

Unfortunately, due to study, I can't. I should be able to tomorrow though.

Why on earth would I try to win? Besides, I need something to do while I'm waiting for the S&T PBEM to come around to me... I might not be able to play all the time, though...

"winning" is such an arbitrary term. I mean I would be perfectly happy with the sight of the filthy capital of the barbaric turks being burn't to the ground over any spaceship or over the tedium of conquering nations that are only slightly less inferior to the father and mother of all that is civilised, the Hellenic Civilisation

You know what just popped into my head? Iiiit's Istanbul, not Constantinople, it's a long time gone, Constantinople

Yeah my goal is to have the most gold if anyone is wondering. In the last diplo-game i played my civ was way behind in tech but had the cash to buy units from more tech advanced nations.

Sent on to DB

Ok, so RP voting? Lets just do it openly, no one knows each other, so there really shouldnt be that much bias.

Lets wait a bit before voting for RP, I am still waiting around a bit before posting a city foundation post (to fill in the void of the early game ( move scout, press end turn) turns)

-

As to my plan in this game... we'll see what comes up as the game progresses :lol:

I've still got more RP to do. We should wait until Friday to do it. :)

Fine we can postpone another week, but in the future lets do it on time. It is unfair that we decrease the chances everyone else will win so that some can post extra RP.

Top Bottom