1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CivIV Plus

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by DomFirestorm pt, May 30, 2006.

1. DomFirestorm pt

DomFirestorm pt Chieftain

This is just a project. Nothing is done yet. These are just ideias for a mod. Please read them carefuly:

CivIV Plus Features would be:

New Buildings - Some new buildings like museum, mall ...
    New Leaders - Some new (animated but not from original leaders?) leaders of new nations (the leaders and the nations will be discussed later)
    New Wonders - Like Big Ben, The Louvre...
    New Improvements - This will be discussed later too
    New UU -To match with the new civs
    New Scenarios - Created for a later version of the mod
    New Resources - Sugar, Salt, Rare Woods...
    3 new great people - A Great Doctor (already made by someone), a Great General (I think it was already been done too) and a Great Politician (It would cause revolutons in the other civilization's cities)

If you like this ideas go on and help me. Since i never did a mod I would appreciate any help. I think this is a really big job so it needs a lot of people.

2. TheLopez

TheLopez Deity

DomFirestorm, actually, all of these have been done I think the great general three times including mine. Just follow the link to my mod component library thread.

I disagree that you need a lot of people, honestly you should really only need one or two people. If you need some help with some components feel free to post your requests in my thread.

3. DomFirestorm pt

DomFirestorm pt Chieftain

Yes, I knew that a lot of this content was already done but it isn't packed in a single mod...
    And when i said it needed a lot of people, I mean it needed a lot of people if you this mood ready fast:D!! Because I'm still learning how to mod...:blush: