CivIVor: Beyond the Sword

Do you want to join the game?

• Total voters
I've not been able to connect for awhile now. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to host?

Power outage last night. I'll be fixing it sometime in the next 12 hrs, I'll post here when I do.

It'll be back up in the next 10min. I'm using the most recent recoverysave (Pericles/Robi_D's), meaning he'll have to redo his turn.

Edit: Back up, ~5hrs left on the turn. The following people still need to go:

Robi D (I think), Truronian, VRWCAgent, BirraImperial, DanDRidge, Robboo, Tubby/Whomp, TaillessKanguru.

any luck with getting civstats going again?

Just fixed it.

See the CivIVor 2 thread for the details, I feel stupid enough already without typing it twice... :blush:

Hehe. Thanks ID.

is your blood lust that insatiable or are we balding old farts next?

I really tried to play peacefully but... when people dont research archery, bronze OR animal husbandry pre 1000 BC it is kind of hard to resist.

I have many gifts to give you balding old farts if you would connect to me!

Dang. Seems we need to make a road.

I really tried to play peacefully but... when people dont research archery, bronze OR animal husbandry pre 1000 BC it is kind of hard to resist.

I have many gifts to give you balding old farts if you would connect to me!

Yeah like any of those things would have stopped you:lol:

I may be taking the game down in an hour, the outage to last until Thursday morning, as the location where I host my pitboss servers might be seeing a surprise inspection shortly.

If I do take it down, I'll post here how long is left on the clock and who still needs to play their turn.

Edit: Looks like it can stay up. But, if it goes down anytime in the next couple days, figure on it staying down till Thursday morning.

Tailless Kangaru probably needs to be set to AI; he hasnt logged in that I can see in 4 turns or so since civstats has been back up.

Top Bottom