CivIVor: Beyond the Sword

Do you want to join the game?

• Total voters
His civ will be all Byzantine if he doesnt get some AI help though. I dont think it will make a difference but the AI can at least build an archer or something since he has them as of last turn.

I've kicked him to AI. A week is roughly the tipping point where being AIed is unquestionably better for a civ's health than relying on queued moves and builds.

Wazzup with the game? The screen freezes when I'm about to enter the game...

As it appears, I was connected to 'a peer'. This probably caused the problem.

World News Tonight- Berliners learning to speak Greek :)

Birra hasn't been loggin in anymore so can Germany be set to AI

Its complete kills so you have a unit wondering around somewhere

Yep, if Truronian and BirraImperial can be set to AI we would have the turn switch over 8 hours faster currently! No more 24 hour timers maybe.

I see Birra has a scout running around. Should I whack it?

But of course! Tru hasnt logged in since October 5 (~50 turns).

Oops!! Sorry folks, I should have caught that earlier myself. I just kicked Truronian's and BirraImperial's civs to AI.

So it was good of me to "attack" Stapel after all. This would have stopped me for being a one unit wonder.

Still, it would have been better for you to hook up some metal, before those Persian horsies entered your lands ;) .

What do you think I was trying to do? I had settled a city next to the closest source of copper, but I just did not get there quickly enough to even build a mine. If I had a source of metal in my BFC, then I would have been safe. Not much I can do about it now.

Any news from the other side of the world? Azza? Stapel? Who's getting these great generals?

Top Bottom