CivIVor: Beyond the Sword

Do you want to join the game?

• Total voters
Given that everyone hasn't met each other then would this info be a spoiler?

game seems to be down at the moment or at least I couldn't connect

game seems to be down at the moment or at least I couldn't connect

DanDridge was connected when I just logged in, and the turn had just rolled over - you might want to try again, and maybe check your firewall settings too.

I'll probably be away from Christmas until sometime after new year. (i will be back some time before the 10th of Jan, not sure of the exact date though)

How long will the game be taken down over christmas so I can know if I need to get someone to sub for a couple of days?

I'll probably be away from Christmas until sometime after new year. (i will be back some time before the 10th of Jan, not sure of the exact date though)

How long will the game be taken down over christmas so I can know if I need to get someone to sub for a couple of days?

From tomorrow till next Friday (Dec 28th) unless anyone has serious objections. Does anyone have serious objections to a Christmas break?

I have no preference either way so what suits the majority if fine with me

I'm around. I'd prefer the game to be back up at least by Jan 2nd.

Game is dropping right now. I've forced a civstats update (it lost it somewhere overnight) so it is current as far as who will need to take their turn upon resumption.

Edit: game had a little over 4hrs on the turn clock when I took it down. Given that civstats was showing that everyone had taken their turn for this round, I'll try to be flexible about bringing it back up so that Robboo, Socralynnek, and DanDRidge don't have to skip their turns.

Next time a game rolls around I definitely need to get in on this...

This game is resuming shortly, I've just PMed Robboo, Socralynnek, and DanDRidge to see when they all have a four-hour window to play their turn.

I can play now or whenever. no big deal to skip my turn since I am only hittign enter. Tonight would be fine.

I have a four hour window probably anytime today until I go to bed (should be in 14 hours or so)

But it is not a big problem if I miss that turn.

Top Bottom