1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

CivOasis's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Custom maps' started by CivOasis, Jul 20, 2011.

1. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

I will be posting my collection of maps here, and, when I have more later, will compile the into a maps pack.
    Currently, I have a 128X80 map of the Hawai'ian Islands (and Mexico, but that one may or may not be included).
    Please note that, due to terrain types, certain resources may not appear, and certain buildings may not be buildable, depending on the map.

Hawai'i:
    Map with many of the major islands. 128X80.

Attached Files:

2. MAGBaxter

MAGBaxter Chieftain

This sounds interesting, can you post some in game screen shots ?

3. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

I would if I knew how. Sorry.

4. MAGBaxter

MAGBaxter Chieftain

Start playing the game and press F12 the goo to screenshots and upload it to Photobucket, but you dont have to if you dont want to of course.

5. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Really haven't kept this up-to-date, but, if anyone actually downloaded and played the map, what are your thoughts on balance? The terrain appears as if many of the islands would be poor places, atm.