1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

CivPlayers Podcast #8, Don't miss it!

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by CanuckSoldier, Nov 3, 2017.

1. CanuckSoldier

CanuckSoldier Chieftain

Tonight, November 3rd at 9 PM EST will be the 8th CivPlayers Leagues Podcast. Here's what we're talking about this week with our guests: Allfalldown and Taskforcefish! • The CPL [CivPlayers Leagues] and the TCL [The Civ League] have merged! We're finally back together again - how do you feel about it? • With the community reunited, we're excited to work together and take strides forward as a whole community again - What would you like to see change as our cultures merge? • Hellblazer has decided to step away from Civ 6 Modding - You can find the reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nqmod/comments/78yq1f/all_nq_mods_gone_from_steam_workshop_for_civ_vi/ • In response to Hellblazers reasons for stepping away, and while I respect his decision -- How do you feel about the lack of transparency from Firaxis about changes each patch? • Clan KC is running a Civ 6 Training Event on Tuesday, November 28th at 5PM EST! Come and learn with the community! I know i'll be there! • Be sure to be active in chat! We do watch and are happy to answer your questions! • Do you have ideas you'd like to see brought up on the podcast? Make sure to post your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section! • Catch us on YouTube live at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIw6b7qVvkbA27lXUYLJjNg(edited)