CivRev for iPhone/iPod Touch on Labor Day Weekend Sale

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Firaxis has announced that Civilization Revolution for the iPhone and iPod Touch will be available through Monday for the price of $2.99, quite a discount from the regular price of $9.99:

Civilization Revolution will be on sale in the App Store for $2.99 today through Monday. Take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to own the world’s greatest strategy game before the sale ends at midnight, Monday, September 7, 2009!

If you have been thinking about buying the iPhone/iPod Touch version of CivRev, you can check out some screenshots in the gallery. The game itself plays just as it would on the Xbox 360 or PS3; only the interface has changed.

I think I'll wait until Civ Rev's anniversary, which at this rate means it'll cost 99 cents.

And until I have an Iphone or Ipod Touch..

If you bring an iPhone/iPod Touch to a country that has CivRev can you get it?

No, doesn't work that way. My card is linked to my country's iTunes account. And the card is issued in said country, so I can't signed up using another country's iTunes account (because of my residence address as listed in the card). That's as far as I know unless I'm wrong.

Shame iTunes isn't as flexible as Wii's. My country doesn't support Wii Shop but I'm connected to Brazil's Wii Shop. :) That's because Brazil's ask only the postal code which I'm able to give.

That being said, I'm still waiting for Wii verison of CivRev.

Top Bottom