1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civrev2 glitched

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by 22jonathan, Jul 23, 2018.

1. 22jonathan

22jonathan Chieftain

Hello everyone I just joined this forum because I have some problems with civilization revolution 2 on android on which I couldn't find any answers

When I get on the game I can log in to Google play and Facebook but when I go to live events it says I'm not connected, in game civilizations don't meet for example when I talk to a civ and ask them about world news they always say that they haven't met the other civ even if they are at war.

I was wondering if some of you have had the some issues and if and how you were able to solve them or if everyone has these problems.

Thank you in advance