Civs aplenty as Civ 5 Website Updates

Would like to see multiple leaders for some of the civs. I realize we're trying to have some male-female balance but I miss Stalin being in the game. No Chairman Mao? How about different leaders for different eras? I suppose this will be up to the modders.

Would like to see multiple leaders for some of the civs. I realize we're trying to have some male-female balance but I miss Stalin being in the game. No Chairman Mao? How about different leaders for different eras? I suppose this will be up to the modders.

But they are immortal!

Yeah, it's good to have a native American civilization in the vanilla version (and bonus points for it not being generic "Native America"). Siam and Songhai, however, just seem to be replacements for Khmer and Mali, but Askia does look like an interesting (awesome) leader.

Actually, there have been at least one native American civ in every vanilla game.

Civ1 Aztecs
Civ2 Aztecs, Sioux
Civ3 Aztecs, Iroquois
Civ4 Aztec

Aztecs-Incans-Mayans generally aren't connoted with "Native Americans" as the term usually refers to post-Columbian North American tribes such as the Sioux or the Iroquois.

You just have to know where to look at...

I got Wu!

http://downloads.2kgames.com/civ5/site12/videos/civilizations/wuzeitan_site.flv

Anybody wanna try Siam? Will continue to try to crack the code.....

EDIT: Can anybody also try to find Harun for me? I know he available on the site but I wanna try and collect them all

Yeah. Real disappointment about the Mongols and the Vikings. I mean, old Genghis has been a pain in the rear and a symbol for Civilization since the first one in 1991. Real shame. And Sumatra (or whoteva) instead was real weird. They're so obviously going for cashing in on DLC, because they know we want Genghis and the Vikings! A shame.

Most fabulous of posts there LE Sage, prompting me to do a first post.(only took 2 yrs or so :crazyeye: ) Ya soooo, 1991 the year I graduated HS. I started playing Civ the summer after highschool,....how has it been that long.

I'm hyped on this, 90 some days release. :goodjob:

Don't worry about civs like Spain and Incans and Mongols and Vikings not being in the vanilla version, without a doubt they'll be in the expansion. In Civ III none of those civs were in the vanilla version, and the Vikings weren't in Civ IV either. I don't know why people are complaining about the lack of civs, it's close to the same of the previous two civ games.

I wonder how it will be in terms of creating new civilizations(custom) and custom leaders :/ how will the modding tools be used there, thats my biggest question! and i read about how religion will be played int erms of policies etc, wonder how espionage will be:? but overall the games looks awesome:D

Top Bottom