Civs you LOVE to kill!

Well, I generally enjoy taking care of the Zulu, the Persians, the Russians, and the Germans, as they are the civs that are so aggressive. It is always nice to get them out of my hair.

I like to kill arabs in PTW. So, ugly. Even, I don't negotiate with them.

In the standard Civ, Germany.

I usually just go after my closest neighbour, but, generally, I do try to take out the Greeks ASAP, because for some strange reason Alexander always seems to stab me in the back...

The issue is not which civ I love to kill, the question is which killing brings me the biggest benefits:
  • the civ next door, because I want their land
  • the civ with a nice wonder
  • the civ with several resources
  • the civ with low tech, large land area
  • etc.

I attack the largest civ smaller than me. And so on... and so on... When it isn't that clear I give the priority to Russia, China, Germany, Aztecs, England, or Mongols in that order. There's something about the the the diplo personalities of those civs that bugs me.

Don't know why , but I'm very peacefull . I like to build .
Till someone offends me ;) Then it doesn't matter what civ did it .
NO REMORSE .

The Russians if at all possible (I still have a grudge from CivI) , if not then the Zulu. I also hate Germany and Persia. :nuke:

I kill France is given any chance to do so. Joan annoys me for some reason so I have to get her picture off my advisor screen.

I like destroying Korea and Japan!
The last 5-6 games they were my nieghbors and considering that i play diety it's obvious that in the start of the game they are more advanced and stronger so I had to give them gifts so they would'nt atack me but them I had mu vengians!

Without a doubt the Germans have to be the first to go b/c if you give them the upper hand, they will go to town on you. Aztecs are pretty agressive too. Chinese and Mongols can be pretty agressive as well. I guess basically any civ that has the militaristc trait can be troublesome. The Arabs are always fun to toy around with.

I've got two games going on now, both Warlord, one is a 5CC on a standard map and the other is on the Huge World Map (vanilla Civ)...

On BOTH of these maps the English are a thorn in my side.

On the 5CC, they have access to rubber... which I need desperately... so I guess I'll trade for it, build tons of tanks and smash 'em.

On the World map, they've systematically destroyed the French, the Germans, and now are fighting the Aztecs (leaving me their only neighbor... ummm).

So I've launched a couple of pre-emptive strikes. :tank: My Civ has settled all of Africa (Russian, BTW) and English are like, Mid-East to India to SE Asia.

Anyway, why does it seem England is always big and annoying near the end of the game? :)

I go for Germans, Historical reasons, but I like germans in real life..they make cool games! And not to mention had the guts to take on the world some time ago. And never like rome to much, bunch of guys wearing dresses. And I like england, but I don't like the way Elizabeth looks at me. She is either underssing me mentally, or imagineing my head being removed, either way I don't like it, she just better be glad she doesn't wear one of those funny looking wigs the guys do!

The Mongols.

I love the way Temujin's face scrunches up when he is furious.

You know, quite often I've found the Germans to be staunch allies of mine, helping me wack this Civ and that. :love: If they're on your side, it's a big stinking help.

But man, you know the Aztecs? They're never happy about ANYTHING! EVER! NADA! ZIP!

Montezuma always seems a little steamed at me for one reason or another. All well!

The Babylonians too... I had a game we're they were pickin' on me so bad... so I mounted up some troops and raided their costal cities.

I was picking on a civ twice the size of mine :crazyeye: and they were pissed too... all well, it was very satisfying. :)

The Zulu! The Zulu! It seems like whenever I gain complete control of my starting continent (conveniently removing any current residents), the Zulu manage to land a settler on some remote coastal square where I left a hole, and build a city, ruining my continental hegemony. I once waited a thousand years (necessary time to acquire modern armor) to avenge such an act (the Zulu really learned the meaning of "Lightning War"). Also, Shaka is an annoying little twit...

I have an intense hate against all the expansionist civilizations always trying to jam their ugly cities in corners where they don't belong

Originally posted by Junzi Nicuzn
I like to kill Russia :evil:

Cuz she's so ugly :cringe:

Beware Catherine

:soldier: :soldier: :tank: :soldier: :soldier:

I'm coming for you

lol :D

Top Bottom