1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CivUnited - Home to World of Legends

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Sites' started by Ball Lightning, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Macha

Macha King

Which is a home of in-fighting and backstabbing on the verge of collapse or so I'm told. Some things never change.

And CU was down from sometime after the 9th of January to the 5th when I noticed and fixed it.

2. Macha

Macha King

Just to let everyone know the hosting on CU expired. It's now well and truly gone.

3. IronMan2055

IronMan2055 Korra 2011

We thought you were dead Tony. =P

I still chat with GO and DK alot, I was at a forum with DK, but haven't felt much in the discussion mood. It seemed to be going well, being actually mostly new people. I play different games with GO from time to time. In the end, A very rewarding experience I'd say.

4. Tee Kay

Tee Kay Silly furry

Ah, the good old days.

5. Macha

Macha King

Not dead no, but I'm not really interested in Civ anymore as much as I used to be, and without Civ or CU, there isn't much to draw me here for more than the occasional sign in. And of course, with the username change, a lot of people won't make the link even when I do post.

As for the OT stuff, I moved onto other forums, and also, I do a bit of blogging now (and of course, Twitter). Of course if anyone from the CU days wants my msn or anything, feel free to PM me. My MSN has changed since, just in case anyone has the old one and wonders why I don't log in.

6. IronMan2055

IronMan2055 Korra 2011

I use AIM personally.