CivUP+GEM Videos?

cbung

Chieftain
Hi, just curious if there are any users here making videos of lvl 6+ Civ5+UnnofficialPatch+GEM videos of different strategies/walkthroughs on youtube or anything? Thanks :)

There are a couple old ones out there, but at this point we are still Beta from the latest big patch and G&K, so anyone who created a video now would quickly have to redo it once the mod goes to public release and is finished and polished.

Thanks for the response. Now that you mention it, I wonder if I'm really looking for something CivUP+GEM specific. Granted certain bonuses may change, some attack/defense values, some wonder/building stuff, etc.

But overall how a good player micro's, how a good player handles an expansionist AI civ, how a good player manages gold and happy are the kinds of things I think I'm looking for. Perhaps I should just be watching any lvl6+ videos and get what I can get out of them. But even if someones using an old version of CivUP+GEM I'd say the same thing, some of that stuff would come across and it would be up to me to make adjustments, and that's ok by me.

I'm debating to make a Civ 5 + Gem & CivUp LP (it will be either Emperor or Immortal Difficulty)... I wonder what civ I should play? (conquest game) :think:

If Thal can get the updates out before Dec 26 (need little time to get a feel of new stuff), then I will have time to make it before school starts up. If not then there is always time to do it in the spring next year after school is out. I will be making a Sots 2 Tarka LP this weekend. So hopefully everything works out because I would love to do both. :D

Top Bottom