• Poll closed .

Rhye

's and Fall creator
here we go again...

Liverpool v Juventus
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Lyon v PSV Eindhoven
Chelsea v Bayern Munich

I'm afraid of the early italian derby, but it's very likely to happen when there are 3 teams out of 8.

I foresee Inter having their revenge, and Chelsea the winner.
But oops, we're not allowed to talk about the winner yet. That will be in next poll. ;)

I voted for Juve, Milan, Chelsea and Lyon. But all of them can go either way really...

Thats the sensible vote. :) Might vote for one suprise and get it horribly wrong instead.

I voted the four favourites, but I'd think Inter are the most likely to spring an upset.

I voted Juve, Chelsea, Milan, Lyon. If one of those teams is to lose I'd say Chelsea could lose to Bayern or possibly Milan to Inter.

Hmm, it appears that Arachnophobia has voted for both Milan and Inter, but doesn't expect either Lyon or PSV to get through from their tie....

Nooo. Not again.
Someone should really add a little not in the first post saying exactly what you should do.

On topic, i voted for Liverpool, Chelsea, AC Milan and Lyon.

I voted for Man Utd :mischief:

Actually, after the Spanish Inquisition on how I cocked up the last such thread, and the fact I apparently voted for a team I wasn’t allowed to vote for, I am a bit too scared to vote here. :mischief: Perhaps if some of you could let me know who I can vote for to avoid such problems, I will do that here. :mischief:

PS :joke:

Alternative question. Who do you think is least likely to get through to the semi-finals ?

I'd vote Liverpool.

I'd probably say Liverpool as well.

It Inter beat AC, then it'll be Chelsea's title. I voted the obvious 4 though. PSV as least likely, Lyon look good.

Lambert Simnel said:
Alternative question. Who do you think is least likely to get through to the semi-finals ?

I'd vote Liverpool.

Yeah they're out of their league at this stage. If they manage to get through it would be the biggest upset in this round imho.

Rhye said:
I foresee Inter having their revenge, and Chelsea the winner.

Sorry, but final match is Milan - Juventus, and Milan wins again, like two years ago ...
... so Livorno is one of few teams that winned against next European Champions ;)

Top Bottom