CL Predictions - vote the 4 semifinalists

Vote the semifinalists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did kind of get the feeling that it was Liverpool's turn to win after they had won the first leg.

yes.....

"fair play" is defenetly NOT an Eindhovenian word.... :vomit:

but what is most cruel, is that there was a place for Lyon this year....Pfff, even this refree was blind...

Rhye said:
damn Hiddink, always helped by the referee. There was a penalty for Lyon.

I wanted Lyon to go through just beacause I hate Hiddink..

Elsaak said:
yes.....

"fair play" is defenetly NOT an Eindhovenian word.... :vomit:

but what is most cruel, is that there was a place for Lyon this year....Pfff, even this refree was blind...

The referee didn't do a good job but that goes for both sides. Diarra should also have been send of the pitch with a second yellow after putting his foot into Van Bommels stomach.

I was only able to follow the other game through UEFA, so I didn't see any of the referee problems with PSV-Lyon.

I was just thinking, I had this gut feeling before Real-Juventus that Juve would win, and right befroe Liverpool-Juve, I had a gut feeling about Liverpool winning. I don't really know how to explain it, but thats the way it fell.

And I guess you felt it even stronger after the games. ;)

naervod said:
I was just thinking, I had this gut feeling before Real-Juventus that Juve would win, and right befroe Liverpool-Juve, I had a gut feeling about Liverpool winning. I don't really know how to explain it, but thats the way it fell.

Feelings don't always turn out to be right though :p I do know what you mean though.

Top Bottom