Clash of Civilizations

oh and my modmod please i never make the default directory to point to the Rise Of Mankind folder so please just change the directory to "Civilization IV/Beyond the Sword/Mods/ Rise of Mankind/Assets/Modules/" Folder :p mines on D: drive so yeah it'l be for example :

"D://Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meirs Civilization IV/Beyond the Sword/Mods/ Rise of Mankind/Assets/Modules/"

When it gets to loading "InitXML" I get errors regarding certain unit or leaderhead art which was included in the mod. In the past this has happened either because xml was done incorrectly or if I had placed files in the wrong location for whatever reason.

I did as you instructed with the modular controls ini file, and everything appears to be in the correct location.

Do you think it has something to do with the WOC? I can't seem to get that to work properly.

hmmmmmm what other mods are you using with it? regarding art files most of the modular controls files are correct besides the first one which i said,
Oh and yes update to patch 3:) just unzip into "Rise Of Mankind/Assets/Modules/" Folder:)

cool so it working now? :> small silly mistakes i know i made couple ones when making it there where one typo errors messed the whole thing. but yeah all a learning curve :D trial and errors best way to learn

It is loading fine now, there seems to be an error with the "spice stocks" building though, as before it loaded that was the only error which appeared. Might have something to do with the folder structure. I will see if its on my end.

Thanks for the modmod Hashishim

Is there a mirror site to download this from? Every time I go to download, the site says it is in maintenance!:(

Will be uploading seperately the CulturallyLinked.py file . edited and tested and it works 100% now you'll see all the civilizations that are meant to be next to each other next to each other. In the game i had 5 european civilizations 4 americas civilizations, 5 asian civilizations, 2 african civilizations, 7 middle eastern civilizations for the test run.

All 5 european civilizations where neighbours and to the left of them was all the americas civilizations. to the right was the asian civilizations and on the other continent was the middle eastern civilizations and, in the bottom of the middle eastern civilizations was the 2 african civilizations :)

All and all it works. o yes and 2 of the asian civilizations where found on the middle eastern continent and the rest where found in the european continent (in the game)
but it fitted well:)

i have one question has anyone yet used the culturally linked starts (the file i uploaded) how did it work for your'll ?
Since patch h got released i have been having problems with it.

Can I only install some of the civs? I don't want them all - its to much for my computer. I would like select some from each continent.

Top Bottom