1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning up - Better Organization for Manager Election

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Octavian X, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but this system of confirm/nominating managers is just getting way to spread out. We could've confined those last nine threads dealing with confirmation/nomination into TWO threads, and one of 'em could've been somewhere else.

The confirmation polls: Only one, multiple choice poll is necessary. Simply list all managers seperately in that poll, ask people to only vote for those who they want, then determine if a person stays/goes by looking at who got more/less than the total number of those who voted.
    You could even stick the poll in the polls forum.

The nominations: There are only three positions open! You only ONE thread! I don't think anyone will get too confused.

My rant is over. Can we change this?

2. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

i second that... a multiple choice poll for all managers approoval, and those who dont hit the 50% of casted votes will be opened of a election.