Clearing forest

xau99

Chieftain
I apologize if this information is available somewhere in the forums but I have searched and cannot find it. here goes
What file do I need to edit to change the output of clearing forest (currently the default depending on the era is 90 hammers) I would like either to increase or decrease the output value.

Mmmmmmh still no answers - anyone? Unless I posted this question in the wrong section?

Mmmmmmh still no answers - anyone? Unless I posted this question in the wrong section?

You have posted in the wrong section. Only tutorials should go here, questions should go in the main forum one level up.

But anyway, please find file Assets/XML/Units/CIV4BuildInfos.xml. In it are the various operations a worker can do, such as "BUILD_FARM". Inside each operation is a FeatureStruct with the terrain type, such as "FEATURE_JUNGLE". Inside that is a field iProduction which has the number of hammers you were looking for. So, if you wanted to remove all the hammer benefit from clearing jungle, you could change all the iProduction inside jungle FeatureStructs to zero.

If you need assistance in finding the file or editing it, there are good tutorials here in this sub-forum. But, the idea is that only finished tutorials should live here, so it does not get noisy.

davidlallen thanks for the heads up and I apologize for posting in the wrong area.

Top Bottom